View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Issue concearning the reader

I've noted, when filling the internal memory (flash memory) to the brim, and add a SD card with a couple of hundred books, that the reader starts spontaneously crashing and rebooting, and freezing.

This due to a full internal memory; probably it's unable to add anything to the database, since there's no space left on the flash memory. A small message telling me to remove some files from the internal memory would be appreciated. (I added about 2GB of Gutenberg LRF books on a SD card for testing purposes).

Another issue I want to adress, is if it has been proven when connecting the reader to the AC adaptor (I now have it plugged into my PSP adaptor), and when simultaneously connecting it to the USB port of a computer, if that could harm the reader/computer/adaptor or not?
You are talking about adding 2 powersources to the reader.

I had previous DAP players where they put in BIG letters in the manual to NOT connect the AC adaptor when the player is plugged in the computer, and just wanted to make sure if the reader has the same issue or not.
If anyone knows, please keep me updated!

Thanks!

Last edited by ProDigit; 11-20-2008 at 08:49 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote