View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #188
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnie View Post
2) As I mentioned earlier, I managed to enable "album orientation" mode (along with the others) in the reader. It was already implemented.
From now you can choose one of four "internal page modes":
album orientation mode, page orientation mode, etc from the Settings Dialogue.
This feature is kinda experimental so please check it out and write back! Cheers!
Great! I snatched up your code and combined it with my customizable page switching areas.

Hey varnie, why don't you add an entry about yourself in README.md? You've done more than enough coding to being in there, too.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote