View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've read many of Card's books, but never knew he was Mormon until I read Folk of the Fringe. Great collection of short stories, but many (all?) were based around Mormon culture or had Mormon protagonists. The setting and religion of the characters didn't bother me any more than other religious characters in fiction, but the Amazon reviews make it seem like it's propaganda. I didn't think it was preachy, but it's been a while since I read it.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote