View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #55
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
Someone suggested to keep "page refresh" or something like that turned off. What does this option do if turned on (other than to drain the battery faster)?
There can be some 'ghosting' left on the page after a while of page turns, the page refresh 'flashes' the page and clears this...the default is every 5 or 6 page turns. I have not found it to effect my battery life. On the other hand, I've never noticed any 'ghosting' either!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote