Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I assume you're looking for fiction rather than serious cryptozoological non fiction?
As far as fiction goes, I've heard good things about the Eric Brown series already mentioned, but haven't read it myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post

And there are apparently 56 Bigfoot erotica novels in Amazon?...
There's tons of 'em in the Kobo store too. I'm getting awfully sick of deleting them from my "Recommended Reads"! Isn't it fun when you've purchased "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science" and you get "Impregnated By Bigfoot" in your recommends?
:P
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote