View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:04 AM   #298
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieterpops View Post
I received the Poetic cover today and can say that it is of good quality. The front cover is not flimsy and is very stiff. My kindle fits perfectly into the formed back, much like the Amazon cover. It is lighter than the Amazon cover too.

The front stays shut via two small magnets and will not open at all when held upside down. When the cover is opened, the reader turns on and when it's shut, the light goes out. The texture is a bit smoother than the Amazon cover, but does not seem to scratch at all. When folded over, mine does not activate the smart cover function like is stated in the review on Amazon.

I've owned a number of readers and covers and this one feels more like a more expensive cover to me, not the $4.95 that I paid for it. I don't anticipate this one having any quality issues like have been seen from some of the units shipping from Hong Kong. The company lists that they guarantee it for 3 years. I should be "good" because I've never kept a reader for 3 years.

I'm happy to answer any questions.
It looks very nice! And a great price! If it came in other colors, I might be tempted....
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote