View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #15
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I recommend doing it in code view, regardless. That way, you know exactly which element you're splitting before/after.
In 0.53 in Book view, it would split after the para the cursor was in. In 6 I found out it seems to split at the cursor point, even mid-para

Not better, not worse -- just different

As regards your reccomendation, I can see the merit in that, but I'm a WYSIWYG kind of person, and just not good enough to work in code view all the time.

But for anything complicated, I'll try that way

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote