View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #78
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
But you don't ahve Adrian's wherabouts pinpointed and according to the latest interpretation of the treaties, you have to had that done next week, Tuesday.
Treaties can go eat Wheaties. If they want him tracked, they're welcome to try go fit the tracking device. I suggest a razor-wire net, and enough dragon-tranquilizer to sent a planet's entire biosphere to sleepytime land. It won't get the tracking device fitted, but the wire might give them enough protection that deaths are kept to a minimum, and the tranq' can tend to any leftover non-fatal wounds. Also, see you next Tuesday last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
You even a beach almost named after you nearby!
Hmm. It couldn't possibly be known by you or anyone else here, and so please don't think I am having a go at you, Am, but, well, let's just say that on my "Fondness-for" scale, association of myself with the name "Marcus" registers about the same as a pin-drop on the moon registers on an earthbound seismograph.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote