View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Perhaps there will be a general prohibition against commercial ownership of geographic names (Patagonia was also denied). That seem like a reasonably good principle to me. I'm sure the people of Washington state would be unhappy if Blackberry took over .cascades, for example.
Looking at .book, .news, or .reader, I'd say that generic nouns and verbs should be off-limits as well.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote