View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #11
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

Great minds think alike! I hope you got the $1.99 price. A cover is the first thing that catches my eye and this one made me go... "WOW!"
Absolutely only paid $1.99. There hasn't been a single book since agency pricing that I've been compelled to spend more than $4.99 for.

BTW, I think the cover for Shana Galan's Lord and Lady Spy came from the same photo shoot.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote