View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
Like many others, I picked up a Playbook (32 mb for $250). I was surprised -- expected it to be poorly designed, hard to use, but found it works extremely well. I also have a Nook Color (rooted, with FB Reader), for which I paid about the same, and find I much prefer reading on the Playbook. The two are the same size and weight, but the PB is much more refined, and for some reason I find it more comfortable to read on. It would be very nice to get FBReader for the PB -- RIM provides a very easy way to convert Android programs to the new OS, so, hopefully, FBReader and others will be available without having to jailbreak the PB once OS 2 is available.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote