View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:20 AM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Pooh, I haven't ordered a Fire partly because I didn't know if the 7" screen would be too small for comfortable video viewing. Your review has convinced me to check out the device at a local store! I know that it has some shortcomings but, overall, reviews have been very positive.
I too shared your concerns about watching videos on such a small screen (I used to make fun of coworkers watching movies on their phones during lunch) - but I was amazed at the clarity of the Fire screen - just last night I watched an episode of Midsomer Murders on my Fire (filmed in the beautiful English countryside) - with a decent set of earbuds - it was an enjoyable experience. But you will need the anti-glare screen protector for watching movies.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 11-18-2011 at 08:35 AM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote