View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 05:49 AM   #148
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I looked closer at what I had typed directly into the website and I had typed girl's instead of girls' which is why that gave no results. I created an empty book, set the author to be "Rachel Caine", the title to be "The Dead Girls' Dance" and tried this latest version of the plugin and it worked fine. So not sure why it did not work for you.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote