View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #72
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnvs View Post
I notice my message has got drowned in the pool of other messages. I would appreciate an answer for my main problem. How do I get my device recognized by my laptop?
Please supply more specifics--what OS are you running? Do any messages at all appear when you plug in the device? If so, what are they?

Also, as others have mentioned, please make sure the Literati is turned ON when you plug in the USB cable. As an extra precaution, I would also have the power port plugged into the wall socket, so that there's no risk of running the battery too low.

Please help us help you
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote