View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #25
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Something else to consider re cases for the N7.2:

Do your cases allow for wireless charging?

I have the Samsung Qi charger at work and my N7.2 does charge through the Nillkin case, but the process seems to take longer and you have to be careful to place the tablet on the charger just so. I'd rather minimize the amount of times I have to remove the tablet from its case, since the molded parts can become less resilient over time if you're constantly bending them the wrong way. I found that out with the official case for my PRS-350.

I've been meaning to get a second charger for home -- possibly the flat Nokia sold at physical AT&T stores for $20 and change, which is said to work well with the N7.2.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-24-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote