View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Apparently Bezos has a narrow-margin-phobia as well as a folder-organization-phobia! I doubt we will ever see smaller margins or better book organization. Too bad as it makes absolutely no effing sense not to allow the margins to be adjusted all the way to zero if the user so desired. Yet Amazon remains stubborn on this issue!
Bezos cannot ever have folder-phobia as a folder is paper. We've been through this already. It's not a folder. It's a directory or a subdirectory. It never was and it never will be a folder.

What I want to know is why on the Kindles did Amazon take away the ability to allow Calibre to manage collections? The margins on the eInk Kindles is also silly.

I think everyone who has a Kindle or Kindles should send them to Amazon with a note say to fix things and send them back fixed. That would get Amazon to do something.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote