View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9littlebees View Post
I just tested this and you're right.

I would love to be able to set the displayed page numbers to equal the number of page turns, but oh well...

Do other ereader manufacturers also standardise page numbers like this?
This page number comes from ADE which is used for reading ePubs. Most readers use ADE, so I assume they also use this for the page count.

Kobo do have a second reader for kepubs. This does use page per screen, but it also shows the page count relative to the the chapter rather than the book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote