View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #21650
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks for all the comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkobo View Post
Nothing that scary to being electrocuted, must have happened to me at least 10-15 times and I'm not dead yet.
<snip>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkobo View Post
But I won't touch anything to do with gas, I'm afraid of that one, as gas explosions are not nice.
Gas furnace rolls into the fire thing for me. I usually call the gas company if the pilot light goes out or if I think there is a problem. They come out for free. I feel better that the furnace is outside in the garage.

I usually do all the simple household repairs, but this one was a bit beyond me, especially when my eyes crossed trying to read the diagram tree online about the electrical lines. I think I will wait for a family member, who is more experienced in doing electrical wiring after doing his house, to have some time to drive in and help me. I can be patient about this one.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote