View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #66
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I understand that one of the few things that's worse than that is if you buy her a vacuum cleaner or other such appliance.
I got a chip pan from my husband a few years ago. I was sooo disapointed and hated it first. Later I discovered how much I liked it, to be able to make fries whenever I wanted without much trouble. My husband doesn't like fries at all, so it was really a gift for me and not something he profited from. But I still think it was not a good idea for a christmas present...
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote