Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #63
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
Hmm, not really a problem for me. I can bend it backwards. But you're right, a strap on the front cover would be a better solution. Or this wonderful magnetic magic.
It's a pity you didn't like the 'hole-for-logo' Gecko leather case as this doesn't have a strap and closes very nicely by use of magnets in the corners. For some reason, Gecko seem very keen not to obscure device logos, it is the same on my Gecko for Sony PRST1. I wonder if they make some items for i-devices. I expect it would be sacrilege to cover an Apple logo

My other Gecko case is for a Sony PRS350. That one has its strap attached to the front cover rather than the back
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote