Thread: Remote X11?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #12
timb.us
Enthusiast
timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad 2
Hah, no that's pretty much true I think. I've got an old Intel Core Duo iMac in the closet that I use as a home server. The Time Capsule router logs everything to the iMac's syslogd and I've got some scripts setup that will alert me (and flash the Blink1 on my MacBook Air) when a new MAC address appears on the network.

So I feel I've got a pretty good handle on my network. Good password, WPA2, I'm not really worried.
timb.us is offline   Reply With Quote