View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #27
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I believe Dreamweaver's search & replace tool is (at least partly) based on a parsing engine that knows which closing tag goes with what opening tag... and would handle it correctly.
Diap, many thanks. This small sentence triggered something that helped me with the right ideas to reprogram parts of my add-in. It remembered me about the whole flamewar with regards to using RegEx on (x)HTML/XML instead of a parser.
In short, I am reprogramming a major part to make the convert to HTML process faster and more accurate.
Sir, big thanks.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote