View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo314 View Post

Nothing works and every copy of Kindle 3.6 I find gives me a "There is a problem parsing the package" message.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or where I can get a valid copy of version 3.6?
Go here at Google Play then click the more button there is a official download link from Amazon to downgrade to 3.6

I too had to downgrade as the new version is seriously messed up but 3.6 runs fine for me.

A note when downgrading. Uninstall the Kindle app then restart your device then install 3.6. That way all left over files are properly deleted.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-16-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote