Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #37
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Oh, heck, it'll all be changed again by January 2013!

(In any case, I think it would be more interesting to change the open/closed topics from year to year.)
Yes, *if* we kept this scheme 2013 and beyond (and that's a big "if"), I would think we'd probably rotate the open months.

At least, that's what I'd suggested we'd do from year to year if we'd been doing simple alternating (i.e. one year open polls would've been on even months, the next year open polls would've been on odd months, etc.).
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote