View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 05:11 AM   #9
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I don't know any book or e-book like this, but I can recommend two online resources. You could probably download individual articles or convert them using something like dotEPUB, but I'm not sure you could make an e-book out of them.

Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

I have used the first one a few times and found it very useful on giving an overview of a school or a philosopher, or a philosophical question. The second one was recommended to me but I haven't used it much so far, but it does look interesting too.
I checked Bayes on Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
I found a very nice article on the theory of explanation. so i think i will use this entry point also. thank you Florence. k on its way.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote