View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:10 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
We have a Boxee Box (which is great because you have VPN access, I can also use it to watch free Hulu) in one location and a Sony player with Google TV in another. The Sony has an Amazon Instant Video app and the browser works much better than the one on the Boxee. But both are great devices that can play local video and I am quite happy with them. If you want to go bargaing hunting you indeed can't beat the Roku. Perhaps Amazon will indeed give their boxes away with a subscription to Amazon Prime.
I hope Amazon will be more honorable than Boxee is. Boxee started out with a downloadable app for computers and then (after getting data from users) built the box and pretty much abandoned those of us who were using the application.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote