View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 03:40 AM   #1
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Limitation in numbered lists?

I have formatted an epub that contains a numbered list, as follows:

Code:
<ol style="list-style-type: decimal;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;">
    <li class="P_ListItem">
      <p class="P_ListParagraph">Item 1</p>
    </li>

<li class="P_ListItem">
      <p class="P_ListParagraph">Item 2</p>
    </li>

<li class="P_ListItem">
      <p class="P_ListParagraph">Item 12</p>
    </li>
</ol>
In Sigil, this seems to display correctly. But on my Kobo Aura, which I believe uses ADE to parse and display the epub, the items display correctly only up until Item 9, and then after that the numbering shows as 1 on every item.

Is there some limitation in ADE keeping item numbers to one digit? I gather that would limit numbered lists to 9 items?

Is there any way around this?

Thanks for any suggestions.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote