View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My Astak 5" has locked up

I don't know what to do about this thing. I'm supposed to be reviewing it for TeleRead, but can't when it doesn't work. :P

It locked up and I tried to reboot it. I've tried everything—the reset button, even removing the battery, but I can't get it to start again.

I can update the firmware just fine, but when it says press any key to reboot, nothing happens. It just goes "beep beep beep beep" when I press the power button. If I plug it in, the light cycles between green and red.

Help?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote