View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
First time formatting an epub from scratch

I must be having a bad day as I can't find what I'm looking for and I'm sure it's all here.

I've in the process of formatting some books into decent looking epubs but my xhtml/css skills are a bit limited at present (I'm hoping that developing these books will fix that), and need a bit of help.

Well here are my questions.

1. I want to include cover art that scales with the screen size. I believe this is done using SVG, but I've no idea how.

2. One of my books in its pbook form uses a pair of parrallel horizontal lines to the right of every chapter heading. How do I put horizontal lines after the text? I assume I would be putting in image files for the horizontal line. Is it possible to fix their position to be just after the heading text. Would using SVG make it possible to stretch them to go to the far right of the screen regardless of the screen size?

3. How do I embed fonts?

I hope someone can point me in theright direction for these, any help would be great.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote