View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #12
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
My favourite reader is my PRS 350. It's not the fanciest, but it's easy to carry with me anywhere and it does the job. I've run around trying to pick up a few extras just in case something happens. The big issue for me is that I'm a dinosaur that loves the LRF format and I don't like EPUB. Everything gets converted to LRF and when the last of my PRS series machines dies, I just might die along with it..
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote