View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #483
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The jump between 4, 5 and 6 is too much. I say fix those and leave 7 and 8 alone for those with visual problems. The other Kindles do not have this problem. Size 4 is perfect to read on but on the PW it's too tiny for me unless I enlarge the font but I read at size 5 unless my eyes are really tired then size 6 which then I need a smaller font to change to.

This is where having multiple fonts come in handy.
This bothers me as well. The sizes are so much nicer on my touch.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote