Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Mostly surfing and email. Some YouTube and Netflix when I'm just trying to fall asleep. It's too heavy for reading so the only stuff I read on it are the ones I can't read on smaller devices - comics, magazines and textbooks.

Email and YouTube, definitely on Android. The Gmail app for ICS works better than the built-in email app for iOS or the official Gmail app for iOS. YouTube for ICS also looks a lot nicer.

Surfing is a mix of Android and iOS for me. After I installed ICS on the TouchPad, I pretty much used Chrome exclusively for surfing. With the high resolution iPad 3, I find myself gravitating towards the iPad more often now. I suspect that will change when the Infinity 700T is released.

Barely use my tablet for games and when I do, it's just the casual stuff (no Infinity Blade or any FPS). It's just too tiring if I have to hold the tablet with two hands instead of just propping it up on something.
Gmail is great on Android. I also found the Tran kinda tiring to read on, for both weight and eyesight reasons. And I don't read that many comics/GNs.

Last edited by VaporPunk; 04-23-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: see underlined
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote