View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:39 PM   #29
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbosak View Post
"It takes about 2 minutes to change a DRMed LIT to a non DRM PRC that I can read on the Kindle.."

Nate: what are you using to do this? I have about a dozen books trapped on the Sony that I want to put on the new Kindle. Any hints would be appreciated.
If you bought the ebooks from the Connect Store (and it sounds like you did), then there is nothing I can do. Sony DRM has not yet been broken.

If you bought them in LIT format, then you will need ConvertLIT and Mobipocket Creator. Expand the LIT into its constituent parts. Then double click on the OPF file (it was created when you expanded the original LIT). Mobipocket Creator should open automatically and it will be ready to create the PRC file.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote