View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 02:11 PM   #3
Solo1959
Connoisseur
Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Solo1959 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle 5th gen, and many in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
The same thing happened to me, and I have about 120 books on the T68. What I found is that, after some time, I would click the back button (lower one on the left side) and the "indexing books" box would disappear. Then I could use my T68 normally. It takes a while before the back button will work, though. Just keep trying and see.

Then, I found that the box reappears whenever I reboot my device. But it only takes a short time before the back button will get me out of it then.

Not only that, but the T68 seems a little slower now.
Mine "Indexed" overnight last night. I figured it needed to do something to the books so I let it go. It was still Indexing this morning. The back button didn't do anything. So I rebooted it. It took a couple of reboots before the back button did anything. I'm no expert, but I think it needs another update to fix this.
Solo1959 is offline   Reply With Quote