View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlave View Post
I've been to the XDA Developers site and read the posts on rooting the HD+. I find the process very confusing and cannot figure out which files to download as there are several choices. I'd like to root using a microSD card rather than EMMC. I would appreciate a straightforward tutorial (Step 1, Step 2... Download these files- with links). I do not want to buy a pre-made card. Thank you.
Are you wanting to use the microSD to root stock, or to run CM from the microSD card? If you're wanting to root stock, use the instructions in bfollowell's link above. If you want to leave stock untouched and boot CM from the microSD card, you'll want this thread instead.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote