View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
Lightbulb Tip: Use Bookmark List to simulate a "Currently Reading" list

I have lots of books on my Story HD, maybe 2000, and I'm reading several of them at any given time. It's nice that it remembers my place in all of them, but a single "Currently Reading" is not enough for me.

When you enter the Option Menu from the Folder View, one of the options is Bookmark List. This pulls up a list of all books you've got bookmarks set for. Because it saves my place, I've rarely used bookmarks, and it occurred to me today that I could use this to keep track of my full "Currently Reading" list. Just set a bookmark in each book you want to track. You can choose between updating the bookmark each time so you can get there through the Bookmark List, or just using the list to remember your books, navigating to them the normal way.

I haven't really tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I just wanted to put the idea out there.
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote