View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:50 AM   #21295
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
My Mum's birthday pressie finally turned up just after 9 am. The driver said he had six important deliveries myself included to get done first thing. He also said that he was at the Edinburgh depot on Wednesday and all vans/vehicles were back in by six pm so it was impossible for a driver to at my door at 6.13 pm trying to deliver the iPod. Also apparently the Apple orders have to be scanned in and out via thumb-prints from the depot and a close watch is kept on where they are at all times.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote