View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #74
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Actually. I recommend xtightvncviewer <kindleIP>

since this provides a DOT cursor. where the other does not. helpful.

the other provides scaled output however. possibly good for high detail work remotely.

I have been building tools for making xcursors on the device (awesome has a few caveats but it should be possible) more on that if I ever need to finish it.

however xtightvncviewer is fine for my needs with it's dot cursor TBH so I don't think I will be bothering. As you can see this allows for much greater accuracy on fine work with far higher speed. (pictured) which - aside from fixing the lack of UNDO, SAVE, CLEAR, OPACITY, BLEND TYPES and things inferred via gestures, this will satisfy most "quickie sketch" artists needs IMHO.

HTH
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_046.png
Views:	224
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	93285  

Last edited by twobob; 10-03-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: added what I was doing some of yesterday
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote