View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgillette.rm View Post
If that breaks on you, get an ASUS EEEpc. Ok it might be a little bigger than your hp but it really gets the job done.
The main point of the Jornada is that it is pocketable. I can go completely bagless and backpack free if I bring the Jornada 720 with me. I can't do that with the 701 eee.

And besides, the eee weighs just over 2 lbs. If I am going to have a laptop shaped weight in my arms, it will be my 4 lbs laptop.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote