View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 07:52 AM   #16
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I got rid of most of my books when I got my Kindle but a few weeks ago I picked up a paperback. My first thought when I opened it was that I needed to enlarge the font a bit. I'm old with bad eyes. Ooops. Can't enlarge the font.

I got my last Kindle in two days--from Delaware to oaxaca, Mexico--and I'd get another one.

An acquaintance looked at my Kindle and said, "I can't afford one."
"If you skipped drinking for three days you'd have it paid for."
He looked at his drink and said, "You're probably right." Then he changed the subject and, of course, doesn't have a Kindle.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote