View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #33
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
I'm still very happy with my PRS-650, but eReaders being what they are a sudden drop at the wrong angle could force a need to change at any time (nice Tuf-Luv cover or not). I'm in the UK so the main option at present, assuming I didn't want to switch to Kindle, is Kobo.

So, for those of you who've got both a Sony, with a sizeable ePub library, and a Kobo is the transition seamless? Are there any really irritating disadvantages or nice advantages (other than the light)?

We're getting the Nook store soon as well, I think, so the same question to any of you with both Sony and Nook.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 09-15-2012 at 05:38 AM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote