View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #536
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly7 View Post
JSWolf,
You sir, are a BLOODY GENIUS! This new CharisSIL is perfect on the Kindle, even on the K4B that I have. Thank-you so much. I am using the non compact version at the moment, but as i am reading a mobi book, i don't know whether the compact would look any different?
Anyway, many thanks.
Polly7
You are very welcome.

For Mobi, there is little to no difference between Compact and Modified. For KF8, the difference is the line spacing. Both have better (smaller) line spacing then Caecilia. Compact has line spacing that's very tight. Modified has a tight line spacing but not as tight as Compact. Personally, I prefer Compact.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote