Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #555
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Text justification actually has a lot more rules than these two mentioned here. We had a rather large book of rules, many of which controlled text justification. It is not as simple as you would think. One example that comes to mind is that you do not wrap a proper name to a new page, because it is capitalized and looks like the beginning of a new sentence when at the start of a new page. Beginning a page with a lower-case letter is one of the clues that tell us to seek the beginning of the sentence on the previous page. There are more rules like this...
In truth, it is much more complicated than I made it out to be.

If I can translate my own post:
Just be happy with the way it works, ignore the width of the last space on a justified line and the non-processed last line.
Anything else would probably double or triple the amount of code.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote