View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #11
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
This sounds almost identical to the problem I posted about in another thread. (Sorry I didn't spot this one before starting my thread.)

Like the original poster, my problem has nothing to do with the battery not being charged.

It looks like a number of people have had a similar problem, and that our readers are defective. Unfortunately, since the problem emerged on mine more than 30 days after delivery, I may not be able to exchange it -- I'm not sure. Ideally, I'd like to just get a refund, since the amount of maintenance involved with using this reader negates the affordability, and the customer support has been unsatisfactory, to say the least. But I suppose there's a fat chance of getting a simple refund.

I ordered online from Indigo, but I'm assuming I can return it to a bricks & mortar Indigo. Sadly, no one in Toronto has the readers in stock, so if I need to exchange I have to wait for the item to ship. This is one of the most aggravating pieces of technology I've ever owned.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote