View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
I saw these in the book fair. They were nothing different from any of the other ones. I think most book readers are over price esp if you consider what they are made from . When I want to spend that sort of money on a book reader you want something that feels comfortable to hold pleasing to look at and do the job . Well most of them fall down on the quality and the looks. This is not one one that I felt deserved its price . Their are quite a few now on the market and the fast majority are made in China and some in Russia.
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote