View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #53
Laserjock
Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.Laserjock can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-350; PRS-505RC; iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmith View Post
...but one actually really surprised and disappointed me.

It was "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. Now this book is not an unbiased or fair and balanced assessment of people of faith. It is an insulting, vitriolic and hateful attack upon them...
msmith,

Thanks for bringing this titile to my attention. I too deleted the excerpts without reading them. But after reading your comments I immediatley bought the book.

At least we can all be content that the worse consequence for writing/distributing a controversial book is that it will be deleted and no one will be stoned, burned at the stake, drawn and quartered or condemned to house arrest for the rest of their lives.

-Laserjock-

Last edited by Laserjock; 01-24-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Intolerence to ignorence