View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:43 PM   #24815
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
So back from Aikidho - in addition to starting 2nd Green material, we are also now doing Filipino Kali! For those counting... yes that means I am taking 3 different marital art styles at once!
You'll have to change your nic to 'EscrimadorScope!' Have you piled up used tires in your back yard yet? When you're ready, let me know and I'll teach you how to put a 'serious' edge on a krambit.

Tea break... and an observation; if a wall is going to fall on your head, it's better that it's made of paper and thin strips of wood rather than 2x4's and sheetrock.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote