View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #26
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Ok, I am just a sucker for punishment, after trying your plugin once on my husband's kindle I just had to try it on mine, which has more books and more collections. WOW, not only did it add all 1271 books to the correct collection, but I did not have the problem with those 227 books not going into their correct collection. We may have a winner now. I will test it some more throughout the week with the change in collections, but so far so good.

Now I have a rhetorical question for you: If a books has multiple tags, will it add the book to multiple collections??
Great to hear - thanks for giving it a try.

Yes, if a book has multiple tags, then it will be put into multiple collections.