View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 09:05 PM   #24
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I just converted my pocket account to a firefox account.

Poked around on my kobo to try to convert it after upgrading...couldn't find a way....but it still works and it seems to have transfered over. I had 4 web browsers and the kobo attached to the account. Now it's just one web browser and the kobo. (Will re-add the others soon.)

edit: checked again, and my other browsers are showing up now...maybe they remotely refreshed and transferred automatically??

Last edited by compurandom; 08-29-2023 at 09:22 PM.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote