View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:22 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have a lot of ABC Amber products (both free and paid for) and I have not run into the problem you describe.

What I have experienced is that ABC Amber LIT Converter often places every possible hyphen (hard and soft) in the output text. For example if the original passage was "I have received a large amount of correspondence concerning this small work." The output would be "I ha-ve re-ce-ived a lar-ge amo-unt of cor-res-pon-den-ce con-cer-ning this small work." They fade away quickly but it is a bit unnerving at first. (The example is from the Preface of How to Live on 24 Hours a Day by Arnold Bennett.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote